Search site

Request a service

  • Copies of certificates

    If you or your family's birth, marriage or death was registered in Wolverhampton from 1837 to the present day, you can request a copy of the certificate.

  • Freedom of information

    Since January 2005, the public has a general right of access to all types of recorded information held by public bodies, including councils.

  • New bin or recycling box

    You can request a new bin on recycling box by contacting us using our online form.

  • Bulky household items collection

    We offer special collection services for a number of different items of household waste.